Saturday, April 27, 2013

COVERS BATTLE IT OUT [1]: Ink by Amanda Sun

Yes, a new feature here on the blog :) I know this isn't new since many bloggers do these types of posts BUT i really wanna hear YOUR thoughts on these cover changes! So I'll just put the two covers up, choose my pick and THEN U CAN VOTE! So at the end there will be a poll. Now this weeks battle...
INK (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun
US OR UK?
MY CHOICE:
I actually didn't know there WAS another cover for INK until I got an email from Netgally.com and WOAH. I think I like the UK cover better, because it's cleaner and the face expression is peaceful. PLUS i LOVE the author name and flower treatment on it!
THAT'S ME. NOW YOUR TURN! VOTE BELOW AND/OR COMMENT!!

7 comments:

  1. I like the placement of the word INK on the US cover but I like the look of the UK cover better. They are both great though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both great aren't they! I kinda like the hanging feel of the word INK on the UK one but the treatment on the US one is pretty great too! Thanks for commenting, much <333!

      Delete
  2. I like the way the title looks on the US cover but I like the girls face on the UK cover. So I guess I like a little something from each cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME HERE!!! I guess everyone is in love with both covers :) Thanks for commenting!!!

      Delete
  3. oh man, I DONT KNOW! I DONT KNOW WHICH IS BETTER! They are all SO AWESOME!! I completely agree with you, I LOVE the brush strokes that make up the painting for the UK cover, but I also love the US one too!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, oh Juhina I was SO undecided when picking too!! They are both awesome and i guess we all love both :D Thanks for stopping by and commenting <333!

      Delete
  4. I love the title of the book on the US cover but... I don't know: the UK cover is just so beautiful! Great pics! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.