Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reader's in the News: Stacking the Shelves (44 - 47) [I finally got some books :P]

This is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.
LONG TIME no see! Sorry for that M.I.A but I have been taking finals!! Although I haven't blogged, I have been reading!! :) Guys don't forget to enter all the AWESOME giveaways being held here on the blog. [Left hand sidebar] Also 4 Review's that u might have missed! [reviews linked to picture]

PHYSICAL BOOKS I RECEIVED:
Made a video, FINALLY!! It's like 4 minutes so, WATCH IT! :D It's for the past 3 weeks. Not many since I didn't get much BUT some SURPRISES are hidden in the video ;)
books mentioned in the video:
Timekeeper (Timeless #2) by Alexandra Monir [gifted by Estefania @ Bookaholic Corner!]
Stung by Bethany Wiggins [gifted from author for hosting tour. Its SIGNED!]
Icons (Icons #1) by Margaret Stohl [Won an ARC from Shelf Awareness, YAY!!]
EBOOKS FOR REVIEW:
RECEIVED a TON of Ebooks!! Just click pictures to learn more :D

SO Those are the books for the past 3 weeks! Awesome RIGHT!? HUG THANKS to all the publishers from NetGalley & Edelweiss: HarperTeen, Random House, Flux, Penguin, Strange Chemistry, Amazon, Harlequin, scholastic, and finally DISNEY!!!! THAT'S IT!
What did you get this week? Leave me ur links! COMMENT :D

3 comments:

  1. YOUR WELCOME! LOL. I hope you love the book.
    And, OMG, I wanna read almost all of the e-books you recieved for review! LUCKY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy e-books!! I am super jealous you got those Harper titles: Not a Drop, Burning, Chaos, Broken Hearted... Harper didn't show me the love and I got declined for them all. I have a lot of the same NG titles as you though and I'm excited for them! Enjoy all your fabulous reads!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost done reading The Kissing Booth. While it's okay, it is not one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it, though. And I hope you find time to read everything.
    Nice haul!
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.