Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (30): I get to pick If i go to school for GOOD or for EVIL! O_O

So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I love doing this meme every wednesday. "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted @ Bending the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW is for a Middle Grade book THAT I MUST HAVE! @_@ or I will turn evil }:) Plus it's our #30 taking part of Waiting on Wednesday! *throes confetti*
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
PUB DATE: May 14th, 2013
Publisher: HarperCollins
Series: The School for Good and Evil #1
Pages: 496
SUMMARY:
At the School for Good and Evil, failing your fairy tale is not an option.
Welcome to the School for Good and Evil, where best friends Sophie and Agatha are about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime.
With her glass slippers and devotion to good deeds, Sophie knows she'll earn top marks at the School for Good and join the ranks of past students like Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Snow White. Meanwhile, Agatha, with her shapeless black frocks and wicked black cat, seems a natural fit for the villains in the School for Evil.
The two girls soon find their fortunes reversed—Sophie's dumped in the School for Evil to take Uglification, Death Curses, and Henchmen Training, while Agatha finds herself in the School for Good, thrust among handsome princes and fair maidens for classes in Princess Etiquette and Animal Communication.
But what if the mistake is actually the first clue to discovering who Sophie and Agatha really are . . . ?
The School for Good and Evil is an epic journey into a dazzling new world, where the only way out of a fairy tale is to live through one.
Why i am WAITING?
Hmmm, normally i don't wanna wait for a middle grade book. That's mostly because I've grown out of them BUT after reading the synopsis and seeing this EPIC Trailer
...this was me...
Yeah, If a MG book can do that with a synopsis then I MUST READ IT!!! @_@ It not only has a rocking cover but it has a story to die for! I mean, A school where you could end up good or evil + you could fail you OWN fairy tale + they get to discover if the "MISTAKE" was really just fate...
Yeah I'm HOOKED :D It just sounds too good not to be waiting on. PLUS there will be a MOVIE coming soon too, So i am DOUBLE Waiting on this one ;D
**Trying to re-learn how to BREATHE...Maybe i'll turn evil by the end!**
That's what I'm waiting on. What r u waiting on? Leave links!! ^_^

6 comments:

  1. I agree, MG isn't ususally my thing, but that cover is awesome! And I just watched the trailer even though I ususally don't but holy hell am I glad I did o.O It looks so dark and twisted and just.. awesome :D And they're making a movie? Must add to the pile...

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually read MG either but I really like the sounds of this one. And wow, that was one of the best made book trailers I have seen! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look really good! Not something I would normally go for but it looks really good.

    I don't know if you know but it's up on edelweiss to request. Here is the link for that: http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/ProductDetailPage.aspx?sequence=1&&sku=0062104896

    Thanks for stopping by mine, Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!! I have this book on my shelf and have yet to read it! It looks sooooooo good and I will have to read it next after I finish ARCLight!!!! I haven't seen the trailer until now *throws arclight on the ground* I just may read it now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge fan of middle grade books. They don't have the romance that draws me in, but I hope you enjoy this one!

    Thanks for stopping by my wow.

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.