Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Where in the World is Lisseth? and other stuff ;P


If you've been to the blog here and seen NOTHING...don't freak out I AM NOT DEAD!!
I am going through finals and have had no time to blog AT ALL. I have been knee deep in work and I've only had time to read on the bus.
I have a tour stop on the 12th so i'll have something by then and maybe a Waiting on wednesday post tomorrow. I HOPE. *sigh* Y is life so hard. I wish i could just not be stressed out by life >_< I will most likely end up a hobo :P
NOW to something I am working my butt off, is my bookselling site!! WOHOO...Dance it Waldo!!
Here's a sneak peek at the site. I worked on the template and codes all by myself!! I am so proud because normally I would give up with the HTML template on blogger. BUT yeah, i think it looks pretty cool. PLUS hello books for ONLY $6.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING!! who can say no?! ;)
It's called Believe To Be Booksellers. Nice right? I hope so because I REALLY need this to work. I really can't continue college because
1) I have no money, my parents have almost none
2) I have a HUGE debt to pay and will start school again in 2014!!! O_O *panicking*
PLUS I've applied to a few jobs and have had NO RESPONSE...*dang our economy!* So this is my last recourse. So i get to sell books, for a super cheap price? Kinda sweet :)
That's it! I will see you soon my lovely readers and sorry for my absence!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's so cool that you're starting a bookselling site! I hope it all works out for you :)
    BTW I love the layout of the site! Oh and good luck with your finals! I'm having mine soon too and I know how stressful it can be!
    ~ Hira

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.