Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Armchair BEA [Day 1]: Introduction to me :D


Im back!! I was SO pumped to go to BEA this year and then...dun,dun,dun...LIFE STRIKES. Sad but i'm uber excited to be here another year! Hopefully I meet a TON of new bloggers, like last year :)

Just like last year on the first day we have to interview...OURSELVES! Here we go :)
Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
Well, my name is Lisseth, I'm 19, a college student, an artist, a graphic junkie, a churchgoer, and an addicted read-a-holic :P I have been blogging for a year and 3 months now *wow, that's a long time* and I got into blogging because of my friends and family *cough, annoying lil sister, cough* It was really an experimental thing but has now lasted WAY beyond what i would have expected.
*I feel like I can answer this question in my sleep now, thats how many times I get asked it :P*
Where in the world are you blogging from?
I live in a the home of BEA. Where there is a BIG shiny apple only 45 minutes from me. U guessed it. I live in the WONDERFUL state of NEW YORK!! :D *throws confetti*
Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year?
YES I HAVE! If you want to see last years adventure on Armchair BEA, CLICK HERE! What brought me back was the experience and getting to know some new bloggers! It's really interesting getting to know them and connecting to other bloggers & readers :)
Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
One non-book-related thing no one reading my blog may not know would be that I am also a passionate & addicted music lover! I can't sing for peanuts but i love to rock out with my lil sister and finding new bands & songs to listen to. ALSO I will listen to almost ANYTHING! Seriously, but i tend to lean a fraction more towards underground brit music & dubstep right now :P
What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?

OMG! NEW PRETTY TOWN from the Uglies series! People you know my obsession with this series BUT come on! At 16, you get an operation to be supermodel pretty and then live the rest of your life as a bubbly, pretty, partygoer until you're at age to start a family. But the most important reason why? TALLY & the whole gang! I am legit serious, I would KILL to be in the story with Shay, Tally, David, Zane, and getting to know WHO they were and what they would actually be like! Have to add some fan-art for what New Pretty Town would look like:

NOW, THAT'S A PARTY ;) NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!
LEAVE ME UR LINKS TO UR INTRO'S SO I CAN MEET UR AWESOME SELVES!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lisseth! It's nice to meet you! I'm also an artist (got my degree in graphic design), and it's always fun to meet another one in the blogging world! I hope you have just as much fun this year as you did last year! Yay for ABEA!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that is SO cool Jana! I want to get my own degree in graphic design too :) ABEA is rocking this year!!! Thanks for coming by and saying hi. It's awesome to meet you Jana :D

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    Great intro. What kind of music do you listen to? Always looking for new music myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I love to hear pop music mostly but I do like a lot of alternative and rock :) If your looking for new music I always go to VEVO on youtube to see some new music videos and discover new music. *right now it's The great Gatsby soundtrack on repeat* Thanks for coming by and saying hi Mari. It's nice to meet you :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Lisseth! Great to me you. This is my first Armchair BEA and I'm really excited to meet some amazing bloggers!

    Kendal
    Kinx's Book Nook
    http://www.kinxsbooknook.com/armchair-bea-day-1-introductions-classics/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O YAY! I remember my first time on armchair and it was such a great experience :) Thanks for coming by and saying hi Kendal! It's awesome to meet you too :D Much bloggy <33!

      Delete
  4. Hi Lisseth,

    It's great to meet you. I love learning about my fellow bloggers. I hope you have as much fun with this year's Armchair BEA.

    LLM - ABookGeek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LLM! I love to meet new bloggers and blogs and I hope i do too! Thanks for coming by and saying hi! It's awesome to meet you too :D Much bloggy <3!

      Delete
  5. Hi Lisseth,

    This is my first Armchair BEA and I'm super excited to meet some more bloggers!

    Armchair BEA Intros & Classics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI NIKKI!! Cool, the first year is always the most fun and its a blast meeting new bloggers :D Thanks for coming by and saying hi Nikki! It's great to meet you too! Much bloggy <3333!

      Delete
  6. Love your intro! And I love your description of yourself. I don't think I'd ever think of visiting New Pretty Town on my own, but now that you mentioned it, it WOULD be a fascinating place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.