Saturday, May 11, 2013

COVERS BATTLE IT OUT [3]: All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

Hello & welcome back to...COVER BATTLES! Yes, I know this isn't new since many bloggers do these types of posts BUT i really wanna hear YOUR thoughts on these cover changes! So I'll just put the two covers up, choose my pick and THEN U CAN VOTE! So at the end there will be a poll. Now this weeks battle is...
ALL OUR YESTERDAYS by Cristin Terrill
US HARDCOVER VS. UK PAPERBACK?
MY CHOICE:
Well this was a confusing cover battle since the book is being published from TWO WAY different publishers and TWO different places! US is Disney Hyperion & UK is Bloomsberry O_O. Ultimately i LOVE the UK one more than the US one mostly because the US one looks like an audio version & too weird looking :P PLUS I LOVE the golden hue and actual WHOLE PEOPLE on the UK cover!
THAT'S ME. NOW YOUR TURN! VOTE BELOW AND/OR COMMENT!!


LAST WEEK'S WINNER:
As you can see last week's battle between INFINITE SKY HARDCOVER and PAPERBACK was a unanimous one. YOU LOVED the hardcover one more!! :D Thanks for voting and commenting!!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lisseth, thanks so much for choosing my book for your feature! Let me shed a little light on my crazy cover situation. The supposed US cover you have there is a weird crop of the cover that is on the ARCs, which someone uploaded to Goodreads. However, the ARC covers were just temporary. My real US cover hasn't been revealed yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG REALLY?!? Well that explains my confusion :P See I know that cover was cropped!! I will probably have another cover battle when the real cover is revealed :D thanks for clearing the air Cristin and stopping by!! Much bloggy /reader <333

      Delete
  2. I actually like the US one, which Cristin just said in the comments is temporary :) But I like the colors better than the bright yellow. And I don't know if I like the placement of that heart in the UK one. I'll be excited to see what the real US one looks like! But I ended up voting for the US in the poll :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that heart does kinda throw me off a bit. LOL, I do love the US one it was just the weird cropping that deterred me from picking it :P Thanks for stopping by Becca!! Much <333

      Delete
  3. I agree. the UK is prettier. and HA. I thought that was the real cover for awhile until I saw the ARC edition when it arrived. Nope. Guess not! Haha. <333 ya girly!

    Inky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :) LOL, lucky you gets an ARC! And yeah I thought it was the real cover too *hence this battle* but i am pretty excited to see the REAL one :D Thanks for dropping by Inky! Much <333 to you to!

      Delete
  4. Totally agree! The UK paperback is bee-yoo-tee-fool. At first I was staring at the Hardcover and wondering "Eh, is that an audiobook O.o?" The UK paperback is real pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROGHT IT SOOO IS!! I thought the same thing too but apparently its a cropped version of the sorta-unrevealed cover. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY EMILY MUCH <3333

      Delete
    2. Wait so the real cover is coming out soon ? :O Ooooh. No wonder!
      Love you too Lisseth <3

      Delete
  5. I definitely like the US one better. It looks like a kaleidoscopic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, the kaleidoscope effect on the US cover is very nice too! Thanks for commenting Krista!! Much bloggy <333

      Delete
  6. I completely love the UK more. LOL. The yellow just seems to work, and...well, the US one is just weird isn't it? ;P Awesome post, Lizzy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yup the US tis a weird cropped version. AND RIGHT?! Yellow does work :P Thanks for dropping by and commenting Megan!! Much <333!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.