Saturday, May 4, 2013

COVERS BATTLE IT OUT [2]: Infinite Sky by C.J. Flood

Hello & welcome back to...COVER BATTLES! Yes, I know this isn't new since many bloggers do these types of posts BUT i really wanna hear YOUR thoughts on these cover changes! So I'll just put the two covers up, choose my pick and THEN U CAN VOTE! So at the end there will be a poll. Now this weeks battle is...
INFINITE SKY BY C.J. FLOOD
HARDCOVER VS.PAPERBACK?
MY CHOICE:
I gotta say that the title treatment on the paperback looks gorgeous BUT i think I'm sticking with the HARDBACK for this one. It just holds my attention more, it's simple, and it's blue with BIRDS! Although I'm sure the paperback will attract a more younger YA audience. REALLY wish this book was out in the US *wah* :(
THAT'S ME. NOW YOUR TURN! VOTE BELOW AND/OR COMMENT!!


LAST WEEK'S WINNER:
As you can see last week's battle between INK US & INK UK was a unanimous one. YOU LOVED BOTH!!! :D Thanks for voting and commenting!! Much <333

1 comment:

  1. Usually I dislike illustrated covers, but this one is so pretty! So I would have to say Hardcover too. I do like the font on the other cover, but the picture isn't as striking as the font.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.