Sunday, May 19, 2013

EPIC STS [48 - 52] : Where I disappear into books :P

Hey guys It's been a WHOLE MONTH since i did a Stacking the Shelves. I got SOOOO MANY books in the space of time and will keep this short-ish i hope! Now onto the post :D
BOOKS BOUGHT & FOR REVIEW


1. Adorkable by Sarra Manning - BOUGHT [OMG! I <3 this book! Fangirling review to come!]
2. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Seaby April Genevieve Tucholke - REVIEW [YES!]
3. Sneak (Swipe #2) by Evan Angler - REVIEW [Already reviewed & loved, HERE!]
4. Storm (Swipe #3) by Evan Angler
- REVIEW [Giveaway & reviewed HERE!]
5. Gone (Gone #1) by Michael Grant - BOUGHT [only $4.99!]

6. Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse - REVIEW [OMG! Have been DYING to read this!]
7. Death, Dickinson, and the Demented Life of Frenchie Garcia by Jenny Torres Sanchez - REVIEW [for blog tour in June!]
8. ttyl by Lauren Myracle - BOUGHT [only 25 cents!]
9. Girl Stays in the Picture by Melissa de la Cruz - BOUGHT [Only 25 cents & new cover!]
10. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray - BOUGHT [only 25 cents & HARDCOVER!]
eBOOKS FOR REVIEW
OMG! Across a Star-swept sea, Hidden, Gated! I can not wait ANY MORE to read these X_X Thanks to Harper Teen, Bloomsbury, Simon & Schuster, Angela from Diversion Books, and M.P Attardo! Much <3 to you all!

eBOOKS BOUGHT
OMG! I got so many Kindle deals from my little feature KINDLE IT [check out some deals here too]! Let the sky fall is $2.99 GO GET IT NOW! I pre-ordered IF I SHOULD DIE for $1.99! Actually ALL these books were UNDER 5 DOLLARS!
AWESOME SWAG & OTHER STUFF :p
Want to say a HUGE thanks to C.J. Skuse because she sent me a copy of her book all the way from the UK!!!! I was so happy i had won a copy until i realised that i had to live in the UK, then i was sad. But I was UBER Lucky that she was awesome and sent me a copy of her book!!! I read her book ROCKOHOLIC last year & I was in love :) Also got AWESOME swag for The S-Word from Chelsea!
THAT'S IT. NOW YOUR TURN! WHAT DID U GET THIS WEEK, LEAVE LINKS!!

8 comments:

  1. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea looks so good. I seriously can't wait until your review! I have yet to read Gone, but I'm curious to hear what you think. Amazing, amazing haul this week! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, when the mailman came with the package for Deep Blue Sea I was SUPER SURPRISED because I didn't think I would get it! Yay, well I can wait to dig into the book :) Gone was a meh, buy it was cheap so why not ;) Thanks for stopping by and commenting Krista, Much <3333

      Delete
  2. OMGSH! We should do a buddy read for GIRL STAYS IN THE PICTURE! (psstt, if you want to tweet me or something.) I've had it on my shelf for months, LOL! Your e-book haul is of course fabulous, but I'm seriously, seriously DROOLING over your physical haul! OMG, DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA! Congrats on getting a Penguin book! :D Adorkable looks so cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D WE SO SHOULD!! (I will tweet ye when i pick it up) AND I KNOW! *squee* I was surprised to get a physical copy *after many eARC rejections* Thanks I feel so good right now :) Read Adorkable and it is AWESOME! It's about a blogger, so it was a MUST read! Thanks for dropping by Megan, as always MUCH <33333!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, you got some AMAZING books! I'm so jealous of your copy of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea - I've been wanting to read it for months. :) I got a copy of Gone a few years back and have yet to read it - bad Tiffa! I recieved an ARC of Hidden by Marianne Curley, but I was quite disappointed by it - I hope you enjoy it though! I've not heard much about the remainder of the books, I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing - I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Latest Stacking The Shelves Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tiffa!!! Nice to have you on the blog :D Believe me I've been wanting Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea for a long time TOO! I started Gone but stopped because It just wasn't for me BUT i bought this one on sale and my little sis is reading it and is liking it! EEK! I got HIDDEN for it's BEAUTIFUL cover but i've been hearing the same thing >.< I'm going to have to get to that ASAP, so I can see for myself :) Thanks for stopping by commenting <333!

      Delete
  4. Ahh you got so many awesome books! Is that the book that has the Libba Bray graffiti ? The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea does look fantastic!
    Adorkable is such an adorable title pun intended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! YES IT IS!!!! Glad you remember :D and LOL, Adorkable is such an adorkable book *loved ur pun :)* Thanks for stopping by Dana! Much <33!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.