Monday, May 13, 2013

It's Monday and My sis is now 13!!! [with Gifs]



Okay as you can see today is May 13 and EXACTLY 13 YEARS AGO my christmas wish *yeah, i asked for a little sis when i was 7, I know I'm special* CAME TRUE! So, on this magical day i want to do something for her. All my other posts will come later today BUT I MUST get this in before she comes home from school :) I will now make some awesomeness and graphic magic for my sister. So enjoy the show...

This Is my way of saying happy B-day! to her. [Psst: it says Melissa Is AWESOME! :P]



And that my friends is my little ode to my awesome sister! She makes me laugh, she helps me out with my books + blog, AND gave me my blog name!! Plus shes my best friend and she loves to watch K-Dramas with me!! I would NEVER trade her in for anyone else *no matter how angry she makes me at times* And also thank you dear blog reader for staying this long and reading!


14 comments:

  1. Aww this is super cute! I hope Melissa has a very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks! And right now we're making cupcakes and brownies!! Thanks for commenting Emily! :D

      Delete
  2. Awwww! Well, happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Dabin and giving well b-day wishes! *she's reading every comment & MAKING me comment back :D* She says: Thanks <3!

      Delete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA! I shows that you really love her. My brother whatch-dramas with me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO LOVE HER! And yay drama loving siblings FTW!!! *melissa taking over* :D THANKS ESTEFANIA for the the b-day wishies!!!! <3!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday, girly!!! *Madagascar Birthday song*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, playing that song while making cupcakes!! Thanks for dropping by Megan!!!

      Delete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Melissa! Such a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D *melissa taking over* THANKS SUNNY!!!

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday to your little sister! I got a niece as a new years present when I was 6 and a nephew as a birthday present when I was 8. The best presents ever! I hope your little sister had a great day!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! That is so awesome! I got another cousin a year after my sister too when I was 8! And she did, thanks Kimberly!! <33

      Delete
  7. Yay! Happy birthday to your sister! :D Both of you look so adorwable in the pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the B-day wishes Emily! And LOL, that's my cousin in the pictures with my sis :D <3 ya too!!!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.