Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday [33]: I was admitted into a psych ward but am I really insane?!

So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I love doing this meme every wednesday. "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted @ Bending the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THIS WEEKS PICK:

Title: Unravel
Author: Calia Read
Publication Date: Summer 2013
Summary from Goodreads (here):
Four months ago, I was happy. I was simply Naomi Carradine.
Two months ago, I was admitted into a psych ward.
Yesterday, Lachlan Halstead visited me. Kissed me. And told me that I’m starting to lose my mind.
Hours later, Alexander Cole haunted my thoughts, reminding me I’m not crazy and that he needs my help.
A few minutes ago, I drifted further from reality, trying to unravel the past.
And now… everyone thinks I’m insane. But, I know he’s real, and I know he needs me.
Do you believe me?

WHY I'M WAITING:

Uh, HELLO! U had me at P-S-Y-C-H WARD! Have we not learned that I am utterly IN LOVE with CRAZY books! And this one has a summary that is both confusing and intriguing! Is she crazy is she NOT? I really wanna know!!!
Ah, BUT the WAITING for the answer is KILLING ME!! Until the summer:

THAT'S IT!! What do U think?! EXCITED | INTERESTED TOO?
WHAT R U WAITING FOR? LEAVE LINKS IN COMMENTS :D

12 comments:

  1. The blurb is really freaky... :O
    But the cover is bee-yoo-tee-ful :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blurb SO IS! And RIGHT?! that cover tis GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for dropping by Emily!! Much bloggy <333 back!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, this one sounds really good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It does sound good! And YAY glad to have brought it to ur attention Angie! Thanks for dropping by and commenting, Much bloggy <333!

      Delete
  3. DEFINITELY interested! Awesome pick, Lisseth! I love the idea of a girl in a psych ward....is she crazy or not? o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!?! Me too! I really want to know too Megan >_< Thanks for dropping by Megan, much <333333!

      Delete
  4. I also LOVE books with some crazy themes :) And this one looks awesome. I haven't actually heard of it before, so thanks for WOWing it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Another crazy story book lover :D SO glad to have brought it to your attention Krista!!! Thanks for dropping by MUCH <33333!

      Delete
  5. This sound like a reallly creepy book......I LIKE IT! I need this book in my life! LOL
    (and the cover is BEAUTIFUL!) :)
    NICE WoW, Lisseth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I NEED THIS BOKK IN MY LIFE TOO! right that cover is to die for :) thanks for stopping by and commenting Estefania!!! MUCH <3!

      Delete
  6. Adding this book to my to-read! Sounds like an amazing read! I am so intrigued by the description! It doesn't even have a release date-.- I swear some authors just want to make us insane, with all the waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! glad to hear your adding it :) I know right?!? Why cant they lessen the want >_< I AM GOING INSANE!!!! Thanks for stopping by Anastasia much bloggy <33333!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.