Saturday, June 8, 2013

BIRTHDAY BASH Cyber - Party: Eileen turns the EPIC [1 + 4] FOURTEEN!

Okay so TODAY is a special someone's B-DAY, yup u guessed it, EILEEN! [If you don't know her, she's the blogger at ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***] And to celebrate her big 14, Nikki from Fiction Freak [FOLLOW HER, tis Amazeballs!] has made a b-day hunt for Eileen! Without further ado, GIF PARTY!




NOW ONTO THE AWESOME EILEEN

So how did i meet Eileen, you ask? Well first I was just another follower *looked up to her* and then my friend Nikki asked me if i knew Eileen? And I was like "OF COURSE I DO! LOVE HER BLOG" next thing I knew I was on a three-way g-chat with both of them! Right off the bat I knew Eileen was crazy fun :D
Why do i love her? Easy. She ROCKS as a blogger, a friend, and is UBER friendly & loves to fangirl, A LOT! She helped me get comfortable with tweeting *believe me I didn't know how to tweet, ASTOUNDING, right?!* but I saw Eileen on there and being herself and was like "WHY NOT" so she introduced me to tweeting like a pro :) *Once she tweeted so much, she was thrown in twitter jail, yup twitter locked her from tweeting for a day :P*
What I think of her? Um, by all the love on here I WUVES HER! I think she is AWESOME! You can't find another Eileen Li, she is one of a kind! I truly love her reviews, her songs *she is a great singer*, her blog, and her overall awesomeness makes me glad to call her a friend :D I think she is a devoted book lover & blogger. I know one day she'll get a grammy handed to her by taylor Swift and I'll be like "I KNOW HER!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN!

NEXT STOP: THE LOVELY ANNABELLE, HERE!

6 comments:

  1. AWW I LOVE YOU LIZZZYYYYYYYYY!! <33333 YOU ARE SO AWESOME AND AHH THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING POST I'm obsessed with the gifs it's kind of unhealthy and omg i think I can't stop staring at the one where the guy's throwing the flower petals HOW DO YOU PEOPLE FIND THESE AMAZING GIFS?

    But thank you so much I can't believe Nikki went through all of this this is amazing ahh <3333333333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, it was my pleasure Eileen!!! <3333 you too! The gifs i found them on tumblr :P AND I AM OBSESSED with gifs too, but it's totally healthy ;) Happy B-day, many HUGS & KISSES! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Eileen is awesome and I love seeing all these birthday posts for her!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHE TOTALLY IS! Thanks for stopping by Amy, much <3 to ya!

      Delete
  3. I love it Lissy!!! You have such AWESOME gifs! You're so right about Eileen! Love the girl. And I can't even remember the fist time I met her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, learned from the best ;) <333 Eileen to death *can you die from too much loving? nah* LOL, i think it was through g-chat too, I think i invited ya into the crazy chat :D

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.