Monday, June 10, 2013

Let's Look Back [1]: A Weekly Update Post + TOUR HOSTS NEEDED :D

HEY GUYS! So, as you may have seen I have been MIA A LOT not just on the blogosphere but on my other social media outlets too. It's not like I'm not here but just that I'm reading and addictingly writing my BOOK! I've also been working and preparing the opening of my tour site!
This is just like a little newsletter of what happened on the blog this past week. And what i've been reading too :) With some bookish-bloggy news. Don't go away , you won't want to miss this! Onto the news we go!
POSTS ON THE BLOG THIS PAST WEEK

6/5 - Book Blitz: PODs (Pods #1) by Michelle K. Pickett [Excerpt + Giveaway]
6/6 - [Awkwardly EPIC] REVIEW: Awkward by Marni Bates
6/7 - DUAL COVER REVEAL: Disassemble & Disrupt [Divided World #2 & #3] by Imran Siddiq
6/7 - PROMO CONTEST: BookRix YA Contest “Be The Best (Seller) You Can Be!”
6/8 - Spotlight: FOR THE POSSESSION Series by Elana Johnson [Scavenger Hunt + Giveaway!]
6/8 - BIRTHDAY BASH Cyber - Party: Eileen turns the EPIC [1 + 4] FOURTEEN!
6/9 - STS [53 - 55] : I am in deep with bookish LOVE!

READ LAST WEEK
LOVED playing the part & the teachers billionaire! Outcast was LOL, witty funny, romantic, and HOT! Read my review on the 12th! Read & DNF Bitter Angel! >_< I wanted to love ya so much but if you wanna know why I DNF, click on over here!
Now onto THE BIG NEWS
If you hadn't noticed the BIG header on this post, then this is BIG NEWS! I finally got everything set up & my tour site is OPEN! You can see the INTRO post on the tour site here [with gifs]!
But now I NEED YOU BOOKISH BLOGGERS! Do you love books? YES, then come join in on the fun! Then SIGN UP HERE AND SPREAD THE WORD! Can't wait to start this party!

3 comments:

  1. I'm all sign up for your new tour site! Excited to get involved, I love blog tours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo congratz Lisseth!!! As promised, you know I'm totally gonna sign up ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.