Sunday, June 9, 2013

STS [53 - 55] : I am in deep with bookish LOVE!

Hey guys It's been a WHILE since i did a Stacking the Shelves. I got SOOOO MANY books in the space of time and will keep this short-ish i hope! Now onto the post :D
BOOKS BOUGHT!


1. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead - BOUGHT [OMG, such a great FIND!]
2. Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1) by Melissa de la Cruz - BOUGHT [Another great find! :D]
3. School's Out—Forever (Maximum Ride #2) by James Patterson - BOUGHT [AH *fangirling*!]
4. The Final Warning (Maximum Ride #4) by James Patterson
- BOUGHT [*fangirling*!]
Oh My FANGNESS! I bought ALL these EPIC series books for $1.50!!! I could not believe they were there at my local thrift store but I saw them and went GAGA over them * __ * I think I might have jumped *i'm crazy like that* but seriously finding the Maximum Ride books with ORIGINAL HARDCOVER COVERS is really hard to find for under a quarter! Then I found SHADOW KISS with the ORIGINAL PAPERBACK COVER TOO! [Guy looks SO MUCH like what I thought Dimitri looked like]
So all in all, I AM UBER HAPPY with the books I bought :D

E-BOOKS FOR REVIEW [summaries are linked to pictures]
Thank you Harlequin Presents, Harlequin Teen, Harlequin Historical, K-Teen, Amazon Children's publishing, Entangled Covet, Entangled: Brazen, Egemont USA, and Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)!
WOW SO MANY O_O I mentioned Harlequin 3 times. I'll probably be doing mini-reviews of the adult books since there pretty fast to read :) OHMYGOD, I got Indelible, QUARANTINE #2, CROWN OF MIDNIGHT, WILD CARDS [Freaking amazeballs], and INVISIBLE [Especially after reading Awkward!]

E-BOOKS BOUGHT [summaries linked to pictures]

SOME BLOG NEWS

So if ya haven't seen the giveaways on the blog, there right on your right --> Just enter them :) ALSO some pretty rocking blog tours will be stopping by this next week, so keep an eye out! Sorry for my kinda lacking posts. I'm not much into scheduling posts *I know bad, Lizzy* but I'm getting settled in again for summer. Ah, summertime *me loves it* The sun, the beach, the books :D
That brings me to the MEGA-UBER-AWESOME summer giveaway for ALL my followers, I <3 you all to death and it's the least I could do! ALSO if your a writer and not doing anything this summer join Camp NaNoWriMo! I am and I hope to finally finish my novel :D [Click banner to learn more]

THAT'S IT. NOW YOUR TURN! WHAT DID U GET THIS WEEK, LEAVE LINKS!!

9 comments:

  1. Yipee! That's certainly a lot of new books :D James Patterson is such a great author and so are many others here. I hope you enjoy them all

    My haul.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is a great author! Thanks Lauren for stopping by, much bloggy <333!

      Delete
  2. Girl $1.50 that is awesome! In middle of book 2 I had to put down for awahile bc I as too busy..then I didnt pick it up again bc I was told by someone who read them all the ending,which I didnt like, so I never finished reading it.I didnt see the point if I was just going to be disappointed in the end :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, sad to hear you didn't continue reading the Blue bloods series! I read up till the 3 to last book in the series and so far i had liked them. I still have to finish it >.< But yeah that $1.50 deal was pretty awesome :) Thanks for stopping by Purpleshadowhunter! Much <333!

      Delete
  3. So many awesome books, and you have really great ebooks this week too. I liked Indelible a lot. Very dark and original type of book. Wild Cards looks fantastic. I loved the first two Maxmimum Ride's as well. So many to love, lol! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Now i really wanna start Indelible, it sounds like a great book! Reading Wild Cards & so far I LOVE IT! YAY, glad to hear u loved the first 2! Thanks for stopping by Krista, MUCH BLOGGY <333 & HUGS!

      Delete
  4. Yay Crown of Midnight! I have Indelible and Tumble and Fall as well! They look so goooood!!

    Happy reading! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Crown of Midnight lovers!! Indelible & tumble and fall do look SO good *might not resist reading them early either :P* Thanks for dropping in Rachel, MUCH BLOGGY <333!

      Delete
  5. I've been told that I should read Maximum Ride, maybe I'll get onto it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.