Sunday, July 21, 2013

STS [56-61]: SO many books, it's CRAZY O.O

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you show off books you're adding to your shelves; physical or virtual, borrow or bought.
Hey guys It's been WAY TO LONG since i did a Stacking the Shelves post but I got some pretty awesome books in the WHOLE MONTH that just passed!
BOOKS GIFTED/WON/TRADED - FOR REVIEW - & BOUGHT!

1. Since You Asked by Maurene Goo - ARC/REVIEW [for blog tour]
2. Hooked (Hooked #1) by Liz Fichera - GIFTED [Thank YOU HARLEQUIN <3]
3. Maximum Ride, Vol. 6 (Maximum Ride: The Manga #6) by James Patterson & NaRae Lee - GIFTED [Thank YOU MICHELLE @ Much Loved Books!! ALREADY READ & LOVED!]
4. The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond - REVIEW [for blog tour]
5. September Girls by Bennett Madison - TRADED [Thanks Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog for trading :)]
6. A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard - ARC/REVIEW [for blog tour - FLAILED when it came in the mail. READ & LOVED it]
BOUGHT THESE ALL For $18.00. NOW THAT WAS EPIC!

7. A Royal Match (Calypso Kelly) by Tyne O'Connell -Looks like a royal good read ;)
8. Fangirl by Ken Baker - Already read & liked it :)
9. Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer - LOVED book #1
10. Dark Mirror (Dark Mirror #1) by Mary Jo Putney - for $2.25, Looks pretty interesting
11. Immortal City (Immortal City #1) by Scott Speer -Finally i can finish it!
12. The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones #1) by Kirsten Miller - Can finally start this series
WON THESE PRETTIES from Cassia @ Citrus Reads 4 the fierce reads tour! THANKS <3

13. Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody - LOVE the cover!
14. Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo - WANTED this book SO BADDDD!
15. Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) by Emmy Laybourne - Won book #1 signed too XP
16. Of Triton (Of Poseidon #2) by Anna Banks - I need book #1 O.O
WON THESE LAST MINUTE PRETTIES from Alexis @ I Live in Books 4 her FIRST GIVEAWAY, THANKS <3!

17. Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate - Copy #4, but I LOVED THE SERIES!
18. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas - LOVED this book & it's the EPIC UK COVER

SIGNATURES GALORE & SWAG!
Won this swag over at YA Book Season, THANKS DANIELA!! Much <3

UPDATES
Have you noticed the blog changes, AGAIN? YES, well i changed it again :D Now my sister and me are BOTH on the banner. The color scheme also doesn't hurt my eyes anymore *YAY* I AM ALSO READING like a MADWOMAN. This hasn't happened since 2 years ago, when i read 200+ books in ONE SUMMER. So more reviews to come. FINALLY RIGHT XP
Also my gram's is okay the surgery went fine and now i have more time to blog :D ALSO my Free Designs might cost ya from now on. YUP I will be charging....IN BOOKS! I've done over 20+ free designs and other event buttons and I'm thinking it's about time to start a charging. Not like $150. NO X_X THAT'S CRAZY. More like in the $20-$25 range.

THAT'S IT! WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK? LEAVE LINKS IN THE COMMENTS :D

20 comments:

  1. Grats on your epic wins Lisseth, I'm so jealous! :P
    And ahh, I can't wait until tomorrow when A Darkness Strange and Lovely releases!
    Enjoy all your lovely books! ;D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks Kelly! I was REALLY lucky winning these books. Even I would be jealous of me XP AND RIGHT?! I read it & my stop's 2morrow but I NEED a Pretty HARDBACK on my shelves *Yes, I'm that book crazy* Thanks for stopping by Kelly, Much Bloggy <33 & HUGS!

      Delete
  2. Wow, so many wonderful books! Spark is AWESOME! Unremembered is AWESOME! I haven't seen a Maximum Ride book in sooo long. Those used to be a guilty pleasure for me. I'll be interested to see how you like Immortal City. It wasn't my favorite angel book. Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I Hope they awesome for me too! Yeah the series ended but the graphic novel is still going and it's one of my favorite series :D I was liking Immortal City so far but who knows. Thanks for stopping by Becca, MUCH bloggy <3 & HUGS!!

      Delete
  3. Loved Dark Mirror! Unremembered eh, JEALOUS OF YOUR WINS!

    ALSO, FYI, I WILL BE IN NY WITH EILEEN IN AUG. WE MUST MEET UP DUDE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O Now i'm SUPER relieved that u LOVED Dark Mirror, i was kinda worried there *phew* and XP I would be jelling over my wins too. AND YES WE MUST MEET UP! I can NOT WAIT for August to roll in. Thanks for stopping by Nikki, MUCH <3333333 x Infinity :D

      Delete
  4. Wow, awesome haul! Some serious epic wins there! Hope you enjoy all your new books!! I'd be in a book coma right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I SO WAS IN A BOOK COMA XP I hope I enjoy these pretties too! Thanks for stopping by Jen, Much BLOGGY <333 & HUGS!

      Delete
  5. So many awesome books O__O Congrats on winning stuff! xD But uh, yeah, I think the only book I've read is Fallen, but I've heard so many good things about some of the other ones, so I must read them asap. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I was so surprised with the books I won *lucky ducky* and I've heard tons on these too! Thanks for stopping by Lexi, MUCH <333!

      Delete
  6. Whoa you had a great week! I got my copy of Siege and Storm too, and I can't wait to give it a read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did have a pretty great week :) Cool I cant wait to read my copy too!! Thanks for dropping by Jillyn, MUCH <3!

      Delete
  7. My gosh! SO MANY AMAZING BOOKS! :O I want them all, can I come and steal them please? :3 I've been wanting to get my hands on Immortal City and Unremembered for ages now. The rest look awesome aswell! ^.^ Thanks for sharing your awesome book haul.
    Happy Reading! :D

    Much Lovee<3
    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Latest Stacking The Shelves Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol if ya can find me then you can *hiding in a book cave* XD I've been wanting immortal city and unremembered for a while now too! Thanks for stopping by Tiffa!! MUCH BLOGGY <333 and HUGS!!!

      Delete
  8. I loved Unremembered! I should have a review up for it soon, I hope you enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Glad to hear you loved it, more excited to read it now! Will read your review when it's up! Thanks for stopping by Avanti, MUCH <33!

      Delete
  9. Ah you got some lovely books c: I hope you enjoy them all and its great to hear your gram is okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, she's coming home soon and only need a bit of chemo to finally beat it :) And the books are lovely! Thanks for stopping by Lauren, MUCH <33!

      Delete
  10. OMG! So many books xD And all the autographs! *eyes are dazzled*
    And I think it's great that you start charging for designs :) I still have yet to send you those 3 books *whacks head with a club* :O
    The new design is great! I think I said that before, didn't I x)
    Tell your grandma that I wish her get well soon! I really hope she does :) Remember to pray for her!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *eye dazzled sister here* I KNOW THEY ALL LOOK SO PRETTY SIGNED *pets books* And yeah I've been getting TONS of requests I've done TOO MANY TO COUNT and it's okay. Whenever you can it's okay! LOL, you did but twice on here makes me feel good about the changes :D AND I SO WILL! Always have been and thanks for actually reading that last part! Much <333333 as always Emily!!!!!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.