Friday, July 26, 2013

The Bookphans [1]: These books Need a Home

Hi my LOVELY followers! Hope your having an awesome Friday!!! As you can see we have a situation happening at my house. My book pile has OVERTAKEN my small room O.O Now, I know you love books as much as I do. I LOVE ALL MY BOOKS but...I cannot keep them all. Instead of throwing them out *as my parents suggested* I have decided to sell them. Since they've become book orphan's they NEED a new home and who better than my fellow blog followers & readers!

Every week on fridays i'll have an assortment of books to sell. If they don't sell in that week they will be considered "orphans" and will pass onto the next week.


HOW IT'LL WORK:
I put a picture up of the books. IN THE COMMENTS leave what books you want, will be on first come, first served basis! Also leave YOUR EMAIL. This will be through paypal invoice, so you need to have an account through paypal or a credit-debit card XP Also this is for US ONLY. Sorry my awesome international book lovers!

THIS WEEK'S BOOK ORPHAN'S:

ALL THESE BOOKS are 4 DOLLARS with FREE SHIPPING!

Here's a list of the books & there links to goodreads:
-A Break with Charity: A Story about the Salem Witch Trials by Ann Rinaldi
-What Would Emma Do? by Eileen Cook
-With or Without You by Brian Farrey
-Rhymes with Witches by Lauren Myracle
-The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer
-Montmorency: Thief, Liar, Gentleman? (Montmorency #1) by Eleanor Updale
-Things Not Seen (Things #1) by Andrew Clements
-Playing With Fire (Little Secrets #1) by Emily Blake
-Mister Monday (The Keys to the Kingdom #1) by Garth Nix
-Stormbreaker (Alex Rider #1) by Anthony Horowitz

A LITTLE THANK YOU:

AND as a little thank you for buying these books you get a personalized bookmark with any one of your favorite book quotes. Like these:


THAT'S IT! LIKE THE NEW FEATURE? LEAVE A COMMENT & BUY SOME GREAT BOOKS :)

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.