Sunday, August 4, 2013

STS [62 + 63]: I won some signed goodies!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you show off books you're adding to your shelves; physical or virtual, borrow or bought.
Hey guys, how have you been?! Hopefully great and enjoying summer :D Been doing A LOT of reading and have done some reviews, which had become hard lately but now I'm out of the funk. So be prepared for some manga and book reviews!! Plus I also rekindled my love of writing and am working on a book!!
BOOKS WON & BOUGHT!

1. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - WON [Thanks Epic Reads #TeaTime!!! SO NEEDED THIS!]
2. Shattered Souls (Souls #1) by Mary Lindsey - WON [LONG time ago from IB BOOK BLOGGING!]
3. Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey - WON [from Bailey and Mary Lindsey!!!]
4. The Flame of Olympus (Pegasus #1) by Kate O'Hearn - BOUGHT [couldn't resist that COVER!! XD]

SIGNATURE TIME:
Since I got Shattered Souls and Ashes on the Waves so LONG AGO when they finally arrived I WAS SO SURPRISED! Stated them and am liking them so far :) Since they came from Mary Lindsey herself, THEY CAME SIGNED and with GORGEOUS BOOKMARKS!! *petting signed books*

BOOKISH UPDATES:
This week I got some EPIC pre-approved eARCS and I started them ASAP, mostly out of boredom XP They were such SURPRISE READS!! I completely FELL IN LOVE with Elizabeth Scott's HEARTBEAT. She is one of my FAVORITE AUTHORS! Believe me when it comes out IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY & BREAK UR HEART, THEN FIX IT ALL AGAIN! *review to come sooner to the winter release*
As for the second eARC, I did a bit of shameless FANGIRLING ON TWITTER for it XP
Seriously though Bree's new series will CAPTIVATE YOU and WILL NOT LET YOU GO! You have to add THE SHADOW PRINCE to your TBR's IT IS LEGIT EPIC. SO MANY FEELS! Sadly this one comes out SPRING 2014, so this epicness will take ANOTHER YEAR before it hits shelves.

THAT'S IT! WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK? LEAVE LINKS IN THE COMMENTS :D

16 comments:

  1. AAAH! I need The Distance Between Us so BADLY!!

    awesome book haul!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You so do XD Thanks for stopping by Juhina, MUCH BLOGGY <3333!

      Delete
  2. AWESOME Lisseth! Wow, you seem to be on a autographed-book rampage! xD
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, RAWR HEAR ME ROAR! So it would seem that my autograph book rampage continues XP Thanks for stopping by Emily, as always much <33 and HUGS :D

      Delete
  3. I love signed books! Only have two of them though. Hope you enjoy your books this week!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE SIGNED BOOKS TOO! Thanks for stopping by Sandy, MUCH <33!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. YAYAY that makes 2...4...many of US XP Thanks for stopping by Angie, MUCH <33!

      Delete
  5. The Distance Between Us sounds interesting, I have Shattered Souls waiting to be read. Love the signed books and swag.

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so far there both GREAT reads :D U really should read them ASAP! Thanks for stopping by Michelle, MUCH <33!

      Delete
  6. Love the pretties :D I'm glad you like Shattered Souls so far. I have it on my bookshelf, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really interesting so far :) Thanks for stopping by Becca, as always MUCH bloggy <333!

      Delete
  7. You always have the prettiest hauls! Enjoy them!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww :3 I just win some pretties a lot XP Thanks for stopping by Jillyn, MUCH <3!

      Delete
  8. That's so cool that you got some signed books! :D I can't wait to finally read The Distance Between Us-I've been hearing such amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah signed books are awesome! OMG THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US IS SUCH an AMAZING read! U GOTTA READ IT XD Thanks for stopping by Krystianna, MUCH <33!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.