Published by: Amazon Kindle
Organized by: MPTB Book Tours
Summary from Goodreads (here):
It’s the life I was born to live: billionaire’s daughters, living amongst the rich & famous. But my mom kept me a secret from my dad. Until now. I am so out of my league. Fancy parties, expensive cars, and a private school for the elite… It sounds like a dream. But everything is not as perfect as it seems on the outside. Here, the secrets are dirty, and the lies comes easy.
Welcome to my fab life.
1. If you had to describe yourself in just one word, what would it be and why?Sarcastic..
2. Can you tell me what inspired you to write THE FAB LIFE?I've actually been planning this story for a LONG TIME. (Over a year). It started out with Kihanna, her perverted stepbrother Toby, her rich dad, her annoying stepmom Veronica, and Gabriel. Originally Gabe was poor, and they met on a cruise ship that he was working on. (The cruise ship part is coming in book 3). The characters just kind of popped into my head one day, and I haven't been able to get them out. So I finally plotted the 5 books, and started writing! :)
3. Okay when you saw the cover of your book, what was your initial reaction?My cover designer actually shows me what we are doing along the way. And I picked the cover model. I love what she did to the picture. When I first saw it, I thought it was perfect. The cover completely matches the story.
4. Is there a song you could list as the theme song for your book or any of your characters?I do have songs that remind me of the characters. I had a playlist that I listened to while writing. The song that reminds me of Kihanna is I Love It by Icona Pop. The song that best describes Toby is Whistle by Flo Rida. (Haha, you'll get it after you read the book.) Kihanna's song for Gabe is I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. California Gurls by Katy Perry I think sets the mood for the whole book. Irresistible by Jessica Simpson I listened to during the ugh… "cabin scene"… Kiss You by One Direction is the song I listened to during Kihanna and Ty's first date. :)
5. What is your most favorite quote?This might sound cheesy, but my favorite quote is from the end of Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries… It's what Klaus says to Caroline (regarding Tyler). "He's your first love, I intend to be your last… however long it takes." <3 My heart melted into a puddle when he said that.
I am a young adult/ new adult author. I am 23 years old. I have four books out right now - Don't Tell, You Got Me, Jaded, and Faded. My next book, The Fab Life, The Kihanna Saga Book 1 is coming July 27! I have an addiction to the TV series: True Blood, Vampire Diaries, The Lying Game, and Pretty Little Liars. I currently live in St. Louis with my husband of 2 years... I spend way too much time on my computer, and read way too many books!
a Rafflecopter giveaway