Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday [38]: Where it's Witch Season!


So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I love doing this meme every wednesday. "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted @ Bending the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THIS WEEKS PICK:

Title: Season of the Witch
Author: Mariah Fredericks
Publication Date: October 8th 2013
Published by: Schwartz & Wade
Summary from Goodreads (here):
Like Fredericks's The Girl in the Park, here is a page-turner that perfectly captures the world of New York City private schools, as it explores the notion of power among teenage girls.
Queen Bee Chloe is going to make Toni suffer for the whatever that transpired between Toni and Chloe's boyfriend, Oliver, over the summer. From day one of eleventh grade, she has Toni branded as a super slut, and it isn't long before things get so ugly that Toni fears for her safety.
What's a scared, powerless, and fed-up teenager to do? Guided by Cassandra—a girl with some serious problems of her own—Toni decides to stop playing the victim and take control. Cassandra has been experimenting with witchcraft, and together they cast a spell on Chloe that may actually cause her death.
Could Toni have really made such an awful thing happen?

WHY I'M WAITING:

...OH M G! Wow this sounds like a twisted book with some SERIOUS danger! Although I get Chloe's hunger to make Toni pay I wanna know the WHY! Did she steal ur boyfriend? are they friends? O.o I do wanna see Toni turn from victim into a just as fierce warrior against Chloe XD Then you add the witchcraft part and BAM! I NEEDS IT MORE! Like seriously great sounding book that I just need x_x Plus it come out in October, great chilly read ;D LOVE the cover too and until it comes out I just...I can't...even...like...AH..WAITING!

THAT'S IT!! EXCITED-INTERESTING? WHAT R U WAITING FOR? LEAVE LINKS IN COMMENTS :D

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really interesting story! I wanna know what will happen!

    Here's mine: http://the-quiet-girl-talks.blogspot.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound interesting right?! Thanks for stopping by my WoW Katie, MUCH <333!

      Delete
  2. Oh EEEK! Freaky eye staring at me :O
    And freaky plot too, though it looks rather promising!
    Great pick Lisseth!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup FREAKY EYES XD I hope it does live up to it's cover when it comes out. Thanks for stopping by Emily, MUCH <3333!

      Delete
  3. Really, really love this cover. Totally into the whole private school cattiness too! Haven't heard of this one before, but I'm adding it to my wishlist on goodreads ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this cover too! Hehehe yeah cattiness :3 Glad I could introduce you to a new book X) Thanks for stopping by Becca, MUCH <3333!

      Delete
  4. D: HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS?!?!?! This looks and sounds great! Thanks for sharing hun!! (:

    Haley @ YA-Aholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D YES! A lot of people missed this cover reveal but it does look and sounds AWESOME! Thanks for stopping by Haley!!!! MUCH BLOGGY <333 & HUGS!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.