Thursday, September 12, 2013

Official Tour Schedule: The Summer of Me and You!!

OHMG! So we finally have a FINAL tour schedule for THE SUMMER OF ME AND YOU TOUR!!! It's jam packed with reviews from some pretty awesome bloggers XD But before we get to the lineup...*LET US DANCE*

<-- SEPTEMBER 17 -->
* Kick Off on Yes, I’m Bookish Book Tours & Read-A-holicZ
* Fluttereal Flight - REVIEW
<-- SEPTEMBER 18 -->
* Read-A-holicZ - TEASERS
* Cranium Over Converse - REVIEW
<-- SEPTEMBER 19 -->
* The YA Book Butterfly – INTERVIEW
* Anima Black - REVIEW
<-- SEPTEMBER 20 -->
* Read-A-holicZ – REVIEW
* The Book Babe’s Reads – REVIEW
<-- SEPTEMBER 21 -->
* DanaSquared – REVIEW
* Bookaholic Corner - REVIEW
<-- SEPTEMBER 22 -->
* Jesus Freak Reader - REVIEW
* Reader Girls - EXCERPT
<-- SEPTEMBER 23 -->
* Musings of a Blogder – REVIEW
* Chasm of Books – EXCERPT
<-- SEPTEMBER 24 -->
* Queekie Girl Reads – REVIEW
* The Book Addict – REVIEW
* Closing Tour on Yes, I’m bookish Book Tours & Read-A-holicZ

THAT'S IT!! HOPE YOU FOLLOW THE TOUR & LOOK OUT FOR A GIVEAWAY! ARE YOU EXCITED?! XD

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! *I made it, I made it celebratory dance* I can't wait to see all of these posts! LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD hehe YES YOU DID!!! I can't wait to see the posts either :) Thanks for checking out the lineup Megan, MUCH <3333333~!

      Delete
  2. No idea Rae had a tour much less a new book. I must read this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, i didn't either until I looked at her blog :P I'm so pumped to read this ASAP! Thanks for checking out the schedule Shane, MUCH BLOGGY <33!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.