**NOTES & ANNOUNCEMENTS**

--> Hey Everyone! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) I'm working now, so I don't get home until really late at night. That means I won't be able to respond to your comments as fast as I used to. Just wanted to let you all know so you don't think I'm ignoring you, because I'm not. So don't leave me! ALSO FIXING THE BLOG UP, SORRY FOR THE MESS XO

Friday, October 4, 2013

A different kind of blogging break! [with gifs & philosophical babble on kpop?]

Hey guys as you've seen I've been MIA for SOOO long! It feels like forever since I posted a review (or anything) on the blog. I LOVE READING [hello! read-a-holic here] but lately the reading slump I've been in has been heartbreaking. I dont feel like reading ANYTHING! It's so bad >.<

On top of that I've decided to go for my dreams. I know I may not express this as much online here but I LOVE to sing!! You would think I would stop blogging because of work or school but since I have neither I decided IT WAS TIME! To take charge of my life and start those dreams when I was small. I wanted to be so MANY things but with school and church I never could. Now I have the time so why NOT. What was my dream? TO BE A SINGER.

I know, I know. Not everyone can cut it as a singer but I'm not going into the american music scene, no. I am talking about KPOP. Yeah you know that small [huge] thing nobody in Americas heard about XP JK. I know a lot of you that follow & read my blog know of kpop and love it as much as me. But let's be honest. Besides Psy what other KPOP name has made it BIG in america? *cricket*

ANYWAYS back to the subject. Me and my sister LOVE kpop but the only ones in the scene that are hardcore are the guys. Like Block B, BTS, and G-Dragon. They go against the flow. Now look at the GIRLS corner of Kpop...I as a girl don't see them tackling hard subjects or being BAD-ASSSS. Maybe a select few COULD BE & ARE but not many. IDK but there should be SOMEONE who challenges the KPOP ideals and brings something different to the scene on the girls side. Girls can sing HARDCORE TOO, they don't always have to sing high vocal songs >_< COME KPOP GIRLS BRING SOMETHING NEW TO ME SO I CAN JAM & FEEL EMPOWERED!

Not saying we're going to take on the challenge but we're definitely going to try!So THAT'S WHY we need a break. WERE TOO BUSY DOING TOO MANY AWESOME THINGS!! For the next few months I'm going to be in extensive training with my sister. Both vocally & creatively. I'm producing EVERYTHING from start to finish. HOPEFULLY we can bring something new & good to the indie [can it be considered indie] KPOP scene. That also means all my energy is going into this project so blogging is taking a backseat :( I'll be too DEAD to actually sit down and write a review.

YEAH...it's going to get tough and at times we'll want to quit but it's OUR DREAM & we're going for it. I know this has been a WAY TOO LONG break post but since you stayed this long i'll share that we're going to be doing some covers of our favorite KPOP songs & remixes of some too! So be on the LOOKOUT for that on our youtube channel XD

So this isn't a GOODBYE FOREVER more like a VERY LONG break! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED on how things are going. Please keep on supporting us! LOVE YOU!!!! UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN...ONE LAST GIF DANCE!




12 comments:

  1. We'll miss you during your break- but I wish you the very best! I hope you'll give us an update post every once in a while so we can know how things are going. Getting into any music business is difficult- but work hard for that dream and you never know where it will take you! I think it's awesome that you're trying for what your heart wants. 환이팅!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops. haha typed that wrong... 화이팅!!! ^.^

      Delete
  2. I'll miss you guys! Good luck with singing, and I can't wait to see you make it big, Lisseth! Following your dreams takes more courage than people realize. It's scary, but it'll make you happy and that's what matters :D I'll always be a follower, so when you return to the blog, I'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWWW~! X3 I NEED TO HUG YOU! I hope I can make it big SOMEDAY but ur right it's REALLY scary going for the dream. Especially with the language barrier but I will master it >.<! Thanks for always following & commenting Becca, MUCH <333!

      Delete
  3. Good luck so much! Don't give up and never let the negativity bring you down. I'd love to see your journey! I love love love K-Pop so I can't wait.
    P.S
    I love your Shutdown Sorry GIF so much. I just watched Tadah It's B.A.P. Love them so much right now. <3
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. X3 AWW! Thank you Laura!! I definitely won't give up or let the negativity bring me down. I will definitely be recording my journey with my sister :D and LOL RIGHT?! Zelo is so cute :3 <33 then!! <33333 & MANY HUGS TO YOU ^_^

      Delete
  4. Good luck achieving your dreams! That's just awesome. May it be a fabulous journey. Keep us updated. :)

    Maria @ Reading the Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it'll be a fabulous journey too! Thanks for stopping by & showing us support, we DEF will keep you all updated! MUCH <333 & HUGS Maria!!

      Delete
  5. Good luck. I hope you do well in the music business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hope we do well in the biz too. We'll be training a lot & learning up on the culture,language, and style. So it will DEF be an interesting journey. Thanks for stopping by Holly MUCH <33!

      Delete
  6. Good luck, Lisseth! I hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, you like kpop?! :D Good luck singing; my mother on the other hand is making me go into the medical world. Oh wells... I'll do part time singing in the future and continuing annoying everyone's ears (not) out in the shower. Just kidding!

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.

The FTC requires me to say:

All reviews on this website are unbiased and reviewers are in no way compensated for their reviews by the author, publisher, or any other agencies. While some reviews may be based on receipt of copies or ARC copies of an authors work, a fair and impartial review is always given by this reviewer. Most of my reviews, however, are based upon books that are purchased after publication date :)

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  M83P-YH5R-01S5-BMCO