Tuesday, February 4, 2014

IM BACCCCCKKK AND CHANGING THINGS UP }:^)

Now didn't you guys miss me and my fabulous k-pop gifs? I know I've missed you all. It's been...*checking calendar* almost 2 MONTHS since i posted anything relevant on here. Even though I tried to stop blogging *yeah I must have suffered some minor episode of madness* I couldn't leave the blogging world behind. I JUST LOVE BOOKS & BLOGGING TOO MUCH!

During this time I did a lot of thinking *LOTS* and I realized that I need to make things simpler on the blog. I was doing all these fancy things before in posts and I thought it was making my blog more professional. REALITY: it really was just making my life more complicated than it had to be. Plus those CODES in my posts *pulling my hair* were killer!

So from now on SIMPLE IS BETTER. I decided that i'm going to go with simple so that's why u noticed my blog design changed to something calm, chic, and generally simple. AND IT SO PRETTTYYY, RIGHT?! I also realized that i was kinda losing the reason WHY I started blogging in the first place. I wanted to share my *honest-unfiltered* thoughts on books and stuff. Also I took on WAY TO MANY book tours and ARCs and I wasn't really looking forward to them. So I'm not doing them for a while, I need to get back in the mood of reading and blogging about the books I WANT.

Even though I'm doing things the way I want again i'm still scared of falling in a slump again like i did before. Especially since my 2 year blogoversary is coming up soon. Can't believe I've been doing this for almost 2 years, man time flies! Right now i'm getting things together but I'm planning on coming back on Wednesday. If you noticed my gifs there will be MORE KPOP on the blog. I <3 it and NEED to share my love for it with the WORLD! *cue fireworks and cute guys randomly dancing*

Oh yeah almost forgot. I'm also going to be posting about beauty products that I sell and hope you can all help & support. I use them so I 100% guarantee there awesome. One last thing you know my FREE BLOG DESIGNS. Well...there not so free anymore. I've done more than 50+ blog designs and I think it's time to get something for all my hard work. Each design takes so much time and I pour my love & soul into it. You know what's funny, since I put prices on my designs I've gotten no more design requests :( Oh well that's life, it happens, but it goes on :)

If you've READ ALL THIS and are still here reading me ramble, let me just say UR AWESOME & I LOVE YOU. So expect more great things and more chances to talk with me, because I DO WANT TO TALK WITH YOU ALL. So until I'm back running things, I'm off to to learn B.A.P.'s "1004 (Angel)" so I can sing it at the top of my lungs and annoy my little sis XP BYE!

READ IT ALL? ARE YOU EXCITED TO SEE READ-A-HOLICZ COME BACK? LEAVE A COMMENT! EVEN IF IT'S ABOUT THE HOT KPOP GUYS IN THE GIFS XD AS ALWAYS LOVE YOU ALL - LISSETH ^3^

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I am not even into KPop, but I love the gifs you post!

    How much are you thinking of charging for blog designs? (asks the blogger in desperate need of one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D so happy to hear you like my gifs and as for the prices its less than $20 and for packages you can find that here : http://read-a-holicz.blogspot.com/p/read-holicz-free-designs.html

      Delete
    2. Your prices are totally reasonable, especially considering that the layouts look great. I wish I used paypal ;-;

      Delete
    3. glad you think the prices are good *i was worried since they had been free before* Sorry but I only use paypal X/

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. YES I AM! Thanks for dropping by Stephanie! <3

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear from you! (and your wonderful gifs… ^^) Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear from you! Glad you like my kpop gifs and Im looking forward to posting more :) Thanks for stopping by Joni, MUCH <33!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.