**NOTES & ANNOUNCEMENTS**

--> Hey Everyone! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) I'm working now, so I don't get home until really late at night. That means I won't be able to respond to your comments as fast as I used to. Just wanted to let you all know so you don't think I'm ignoring you, because I'm not. So don't leave me! ALSO FIXING THE BLOG UP, SORRY FOR THE MESS XO

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

HEYOOOOO, GUESS WHO'S BACK, RAZ WE DO IT AGAIN!!!

Miss me? Well I'm back! This time for reals :) I MEAN IT *determination*

Remember that post I wrote like 2 weeks ago *was it more?? IDK* that no one saw, where i said i was changing the blog name and coming back...yeah well since then a lot of things have happened. Lots of good things :D

1) I got an ACTUAL job that I really like and get paid more than I would have thought
2) I KEPT THE NAME! No more changing, I <3 it too much
3) I made a whole new design. It's definitely more springy and my style :)

As you can read life has been good to me and I've started to enjoy reading again *plus now i can support my book buying binge XP* Remember Karina? She was co-blogger throughout the first year of the blog, well...she'll be making an appearance here from time to time. Just reviews since i can't post or read a ton of books like i used to.

Oh and some new features will be coming to the blog as well as some oldies will be making a comeback. You all know I LOVE K-POP, so yes k-pop saturday will be back and better than ever. Me and my sister will be giving my book loving and k-pop loving followers some yummy treats and doing some K-POP GIVEAWAYS!!! So stay tuned :)

Hmmm...what else...I can't think of anything else but yeah I'm back and this time I WON'T BE DEFEATED by lazy-ness. I'll be posting a WoW today, I hope you look, comment and share. I do this because I LOVE BOOKS and even if no one sees this, 1 comment makes my day brighter, So for being here I LOVE YOU ALL!! Until we meet again, my sister will be slapping me silly so i won't fall asleep at my computer and can actually post something XP

Wow I forgot something HUGE *I'm so brain-dead* I CHANGED MY NAME. Not legally but for the blog-o-sphere. My real name is lisseth Torres and I've used that name on here forever. But now that I'm learning Korean I decided to get a korean name, 숭 민낳[Sung Minnah] so from now on I'll be using Minnah as my name. I actually don't know I created it correctly but I like it :D Just wanted to tell you in case you were like "but wasn't your name Lisseth???"

THAT'S IT! DO YOU LIKE MY NEW DESIGN? MY "NEW" NAME? OR JUST LIKE THE GIFS?
LEAVE ME A COMMENT, MAKE ME A HAPPY GIRL :) - MUCH <3 MINNAH ^3^

4 comments:

  1. You're back! And the new design it lovely! Very girly and colorful. ^^ Congrats on getting a job you enjoy AND get paid well for doing! That can be hard to find…
    Anyways, glad to hear from you! That's cool that you're studying Korean- I am too! Or, I'm trying, at least… Self-study can be slow going at times, but I'm trying to keep it up- even if it's only a little bit of progress at a time. 화이팅! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 aww thanks, it took me a while to make this since blogger was being a meanie. This job was SO hard to find, literally took me 2 years before I found one, and a good one at that. LOL, I'm self-studying too, little by little we'll get there. I can pronounce and read hangul but not understand much of what I'm reading XP Thanks for always stopping by and commenting :D 사랑 해요!

      Delete
  2. It's wonderful to see you back, and great to hear that things are going good for you in your (offline) life as well.

    Minnah sounds like a nice name. (I'd love to know what mine would translate to in Korean.)

    Also, I really want those punctuation earrings she has on in the 1st GIF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back :) Yeah life is going really well and it was so hard to pick a korean name, because I didn't know to create one :P but i got it. RIGHT!?! Those earrings are so cute X3 Thanks for stopping by, following, and commenting Holly, as always much <333

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.

The FTC requires me to say:

All reviews on this website are unbiased and reviewers are in no way compensated for their reviews by the author, publisher, or any other agencies. While some reviews may be based on receipt of copies or ARC copies of an authors work, a fair and impartial review is always given by this reviewer. Most of my reviews, however, are based upon books that are purchased after publication date :)

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  M83P-YH5R-01S5-BMCO