**NOTES & ANNOUNCEMENTS**

--> Hey Everyone! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) I'm working now, so I don't get home until really late at night. That means I won't be able to respond to your comments as fast as I used to. Just wanted to let you all know so you don't think I'm ignoring you, because I'm not. So don't leave me! ALSO FIXING THE BLOG UP, SORRY FOR THE MESS XO

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday [43]: SOME BOYS BY PATTY BLOUNT


So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I love doing this meme every wednesday. "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're anticipating.

THIS WEEKS BOOK I'M EAGERLY WAITING FOR IS...


Title: Some Boys
Authors: Patty Blount
Published Date: August 1st, 2014
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Pages: 336
ADD IT ON GOODREADS!
Some boys go too far. Some boys will break your heart. But one boy can make you whole.

When Grace meets Ian she's afraid. Afraid he'll reject her like the rest of the school, like her own family. After she accuses the town golden boy of rape, everyone turns against Grace. They call her a slut and a liar. But...Ian doesn't. He's funny and kind with secrets of his own.

But how do you trust the best friend of the boy who raped you? How do you believe in love? A gut-wrenching, powerful love story told from alternating points of view by the acclaimed author of Send.

WHY I'M WAITING...

Halfway through reading the summary, when I read "But how do you trust the best friend of the boy who raped you? How do you believe in love?" *my face above* I wonder how do you? For me that would be really hard to do. It sound emotional and strong, which are always my favorite type of books to read! Plus I actually love this cover, even though I've seen the girl on another book before. I like the colors and the font and the grunge. *yes i look at little details like this XP* I will be waiting until August for this one :) *not too far away*

WHAT DO YOU THINK? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SOME BOYS? LIKE THE COVER? WAITING FOR IT TO COME OUT?
LEAVE ME YOUR WOW'S IN THE COMMENT'S! AS ALWAYS <3 YOU ALL - MINNAH ^3^

9 comments:

  1. Aww! This sounds like such a heart-breaking and at the same time really hopeful. Ian sounds like a really sweet guy.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! It does sound like a heart-breaker and he SO does :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting nick, much bloggy <333 as always Minnah!

      Delete
  2. The cover is very nice! I do hope the author manages to actually deal with the rape and the shaming afterwards properly, rather than just propel her into a new relationship as a solution! Thanks for sharing :)
    My WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I hope the author does deal with the issue more than with the romance, but a good balance of both would be great :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting Juli, much <33 Minnah!

      Delete
  3. This one sounds so good and possibly heartbreaking as well that I'm afraid of it. I want to add to my tbr list but I think I'll wait to see what reviews says of them. Great pick though.
    Check out my WoW

    Jenn @ Books and Swoons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, yeah it sounds pretty tough and intimidating but I'm glad you'll still think about reading it :) thanks for stopping by and commenting Jenn, Much bloggy <33!

      Delete
  4. interesting selection. This one has potential. Adding it to my wish list.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does have a lot of potential, hopefully it delivers :D thanks for stopping by and commenting Grace, much bloggy <33 Minnah!

      Delete
  5. Dude that line totally grabbed me! I'm hooked now! Honestly I haven't heard of this one til now, but it sounds like a good read! Thanks for sharing, Minnah!

    Becca @ Pivot Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.

The FTC requires me to say:

All reviews on this website are unbiased and reviewers are in no way compensated for their reviews by the author, publisher, or any other agencies. While some reviews may be based on receipt of copies or ARC copies of an authors work, a fair and impartial review is always given by this reviewer. Most of my reviews, however, are based upon books that are purchased after publication date :)

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  M83P-YH5R-01S5-BMCO