Sunday, May 18, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES [64]: OH YEAH, GIVE ME THY BOOKS!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you show off books you're adding to your shelves; physical or virtual, borrowed or bought. So long time no see for this meme here on the blog. Well I can't post all the goodies i've gotten but here are some new goodies ^_^

  • Let's get lost by Adi Alsaid - FOR REVIEW FROM HARLEQUIN TEEN PANEL
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - BOUGHT
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - BOUGHT
  • Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers - BOUGHT
  • Mayday by Jonathan Friesen - BOUGHT
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige - BOUGHT
  • Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs - BOUGHT
  • Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon - BOUGHT
  • So excited to get reading on these pretties but that's not all I picked up recently, YUP THERE'S MORE! I picked up a manga chibi drawing book and made the drawings below [Me on the right, my sisters on the left]

    So yeah that's basically it, not much else we bought BUT check out next saturdays k-pop post on all the K-POP related goodies we bought :3 Also my grandmother is back in Guatemala, it was so sad, I miss her but at least she's happy to be back home :)

    THAT'S IT! READ ANY OF THESE? LIKED THEM? WHICH SHOULD I READ FIRST?
    THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! LEAVE ME YOUR STS IN THE COMMENTS, MUCH LOVE - MINNAH ^3^

    2 comments:

    1. Scarlet and Catching Fire!!!! Love those books! I need to get my hands on Dorothy Must Die. Soon. Soon I will. Cool haul! Those are some pretty good drawings there. Nicely done.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Lol I know I couldn't resist not getting Dorothy Must Die, I just read the first few pages and was like "nope, cant leave you. You are coming home with me" XD Thanks my sister did better than me but yeah they came out good. Thanks for stopping by Stephanie! Glad to have you stop and comment as always much <333!

        Delete

    Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.

    The FTC requires me to say:

    All reviews on this website are unbiased and reviewers are in no way compensated for their reviews by the author, publisher, or any other agencies. While some reviews may be based on receipt of copies or ARC copies of an authors work, a fair and impartial review is always given by this reviewer. Most of my reviews, however, are based upon books that are purchased after publication date :)

    Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  M83P-YH5R-01S5-BMCO