**NOTES & ANNOUNCEMENTS**

--> Hey Everyone! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) I'm working now, so I don't get home until really late at night. That means I won't be able to respond to your comments as fast as I used to. Just wanted to let you all know so you don't think I'm ignoring you, because I'm not. So don't leave me! I've lost 3 of you & it makes me sad ;_;

Thursday, May 1, 2014

YUP I'M JOINING THE 2014 BOOK BLOGGER SUMMER READING PROGRAM!

Hi guys!! *IT'S FINALLY MAY!!* Now you may be wondering why Lay is fist-pumping *well, I don't know either* BUT I now why i am. I just heard there was a summer reading program for bloggers AND I AM SO JOINING!

Normally I don't join read-a-thons or challenges, not because i don't want to but because I don't have much free time and tend to forget about them, pretty much as soon as I sign up XP But I remember during summer vacation every year i got a "summer reading packet" that I HAD TO DO for school, and even though it forced me to read, I LOVED IT and it made me into the bookish nerd i am today.

But recently i haven't been reading as much, mostly because no ones shouting in my ear to read. Believe I need that type of motivation and my book stalks aren't getting any thinner. So a summer reading type program, COUNT ME IN!

I pledge to read at least 10 books but it might end up being more, because when i get into a book reading frenzy *believe me, I GETS SERIOUS* I didn't read 200+ books in one summer to not own up to my blog name :P Now the lovely host is none other than Katie from KATIE'S BOOK BLOG, so if your a blogger and want to sign up click the button above.

what does this mean to my blog readers? I means i might be out and about reading instead of on here making posts. But honestly just making Waiting On Wednesdays or Stacking the shelves makes this a boring blog *yeah i said it* so i'll try to read more books and make more reviews so it's not too dreary and bare. Just wanted to say Mian-hae 미안 [sorry] in advance if all you see for a while are just those types of posts. Don't worry, I promise, I will be back in NO TIME. SO BYEZZZ! *and for the sake of making this paragraph even, lets add one more Lay gif in here :3*

YUP THAT'S IT! SO IF YOU WANT TO SHOW SOME SUPPORT, WANT TO JOIN, OR ANYTHING!
LEAVE ME A COMMENT, AND DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THE BOOKISH LOVE! -MUCH <3 MINNAH ^3^

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! Looking forward to seeing how you get on, and whether you have any great titles to recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.

The FTC requires me to say:

All reviews on this website are unbiased and reviewers are in no way compensated for their reviews by the author, publisher, or any other agencies. While some reviews may be based on receipt of copies or ARC copies of an authors work, a fair and impartial review is always given by this reviewer. Most of my reviews, however, are based upon books that are purchased after publication date :)

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  M83P-YH5R-01S5-BMCO