Thursday, September 25, 2014

A few changes on the blog...and an update > >

Do you hear that...silence. It's been quiet around here, I've really been busy. I actually work now, go to school, AND go to church. It's pretty crazy being me right now. I LOVE being busy and just living, believe me I haven't been this happy with life since High School. Even though I never spoke about this I was REALLY depressed and it affected my life and this blog. Reading and blogging became a chore, I admit it, but that time in my life is over.

I'm ready to start over. I started reading again, not as many YA books anymore but more NA and adult books. So changes, I'll be adding adult reviews to the blog, I'll keep it clean :) I'll also be expanding the blog, since it's my little home on the net, I'll be posting reviews, discussions, spotlights on a whole slew of things; like fashion, beauty, music, I can't really just post books anymore because it does get boring to me, sorry *don't throw tomatoes at me* but I always wanted to expand and have tried but never could commit to it.

I'm actually surprised that I've been blogging so long because most of the things I do I can't stick with but blogging did. I've also been meaning to open a youtube channel and now I am with my sister, so if you want to check that out, click here, it's called M&N and it's also going to be an eclectic channel like this blog :) So it'll have books, music, fashion, and other interesting things.

Yeah so that's where I am and what I'm doing, I've thought about changing the name too but decided not to because Read-A-holicZ is my baby and it's close to my heart. So even though it won't be 100% books, i'll still keep the name. Hopefully you don't all leave me T_T Because to me everyone of you are special and when you comment it makes my heart happy. So I hope to hear from all of you all soon and know that I LOVE YOU!

That's it! Do you like the changes to the blog? Excited for them? Like the new design?
Let me know in the comments below, as always, much love - lisseth

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you- and that things are going well! I hope you'll link us up once you and your sister get your channel started.
    To new starts and a life overflowing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *headsmack* We already have the channel just that nothings on there yet and I forgot to put the link -_- will update it. Thanks for coming by and commenting Joni, much <333 as always!

      Delete
  2. Glad things are going great for you. sometimes you just need change. btw are you still going to make layouts?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.