Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday [45]: The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I love doing this meme every Wednesday. "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're anticipating.

THIS WEEKS BOOK I'M EAGERLY WAITING FOR IS...



Title: The Red Queen
Authors: Victoria Aveyard
Published Date: February 10th, 2015
Publisher: Orion
Series: Red Queen Trilogy #1
Pages: 320
ADD IT ON GOODREADS!
The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change. Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the center of those she hates the most.

She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?


WHY I'M WAITING...


I received this book for review A LONG TIME AGO and honestly went into this blind but OH.MY.GOD. this book....is just....*fhbgij*...EPIC. Since I have an eBook edition I am waiting for this mostly just because I need a REAL PHYSICAL book in front of me that I can mark up and love (=^^=) But seriously the book is awesome and everyone is waiting for it to come out.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE RED QUEEN? LIKE THE COVER? WAITING FOR IT TO COME OUT?
LEAVE ME YOUR WOW'S IN THE COMMENT'S! AS ALWAYS <3 YOU ALL - LISSETH (^3^/)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Red Queen! I am so excited to read this book! Can't wait to get my hand son it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^/ Hi STEPH!!! I can't wait for this to release and I hope you like it when you do get your hands on it. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, MUCH BLOGGY <333!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.