Monday, February 9, 2015

Covers Battle It Out [6]: A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller

Hello & welcome back to...COVER BATTLES! Yes, I know this isn't new since many bloggers do these types of posts BUT i really wanna hear YOUR thoughts on these cover changes! So I'll just put the two covers up, choose my pick and THEN U CAN VOTE! If you want to see previous cover battles just click this link--> CLICK HERE. It's been 2 YEARS since my last battle!!! Now on to this week's battle...


A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller

HARDCOVER vs. PAPERBACK

MY CHOICE: I have to go with the paperback. I like the Hardcover with it's color and it fits the book but personally I like the feel of the paperback. Mostly because it reminds me of the cover for Libba Brays "A GREAT AND TERRIBLE BEAUTY". Which I think is around the same time period and the paperback seems to capture more of the mystery of the book.


THAT'S ME. NOW YOUR TURN! VOTE BELOW AND/OR COMMENT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.