Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacking The Shelves - Lulu [65]: We're back with books!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you show off books you're adding to your shelves; physical or virtual, borrowed or bought. Long time no see for this meme here on the blog. Exactly ONE YEAR since the last Stacking the Shelves XoX

Hello! It's me again! This time I'm super eager to share with you guys the new additions to my bookshelves. It's definitely been a good book buying/receiving week and one where I got my first signed book!

P.S. Some of these books might be a little bit busted but that's because I usually get them at the goodwill or second hand shop!

  • Mistborn by Brandon Anderson- BOUGHT
  • Outlanders by Diana Gabaldon - BOUGHT
  • The knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness - BOUGHT
  • The book thief by Markus Zusak - BOUGHT
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater - PRESENT FROM MY LOVELY SISTER AND AUTOGRAPHED
  • The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon - BOUGHT
  • And just a little close up on the beautiful Blue lily, Lily Blue cover and the autograph (it came with a signed book plate that you are able to glue onto the book):

    That's all I bought this week, Hopefully you guys also had a good book week!

    THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! LEAVE ME YOUR STACKING THE SHELVES IN THE COMMENTS!

    14 comments:

    1. Awesome haul! I read the Bone Season earlier this year along with the sequel and I absolutely enjoyed it. The story was just so unique and I loved how it took place in a futuristic crime-ridden underground London. So great!
      Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! Glad you liked The Bone Season, it was an impulse buy for me but I've heard such good things!

        Delete
    2. Loved Outlander and The Bone Season! Hope you do too. Happy reading :-)
      here's my STS

      ReplyDelete
    3. ERMAGERSH BLUE LILY IS INCREDIBLE!! And that is absolutely so so cool that you have a signed bookplate too. :)) YAY FOR YOU. I also adored The Book Thief and I'm finally reading another of Markus Zusak's books this week (I am the Messenger) so I hope it lives up to the extreme awesome of The Book Thief. :) My Stacking the Shelves!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Isn't it?? I'm still giddy over it! (It's so pretty, I just ugh x.x) Hope you like his other books, his writing is superb!

        Delete
    4. Nice haul. Don't you love it when you can find great books second hand? I got Outlander for Christmas but haven't read it yet. You cans see my stack at http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh most definitely! Specially when they are a dollar ;)

        Delete
    5. I've been meaning to read Outlander. I hope you enjoy it :) My STS

      ReplyDelete
    6. Great haul! 5 of 6 of these are on my TBR. Outlander and the Book Thief I especially plan to read soon. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
      Here are my newest additions.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you,Those two are actually on my April TBR! Hope you enjoy yours too!

        Delete

    Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.